Arctic 25H Family
NEW ! Arctic 25H0 replaces Arctic 316
The Arctic 25H variable focus liquid lens is the perfect fit for low footprint systems requiring fast response time and large focusing range, and is especially suitable for miniature industrial cameras. It provides a fast track to market to product designers looking for an easy to integrate, high performance auto focus solution.
Arctic 25H is based on Varioptic’s breakthrough liquid lens technology, allowing variable focus with absolutely no moving parts.
Arctic 25H comes with two different AR coating options and also in a pre-packaged type, with straight or bent FPC connection.
Typical performance at 25°C
|Clear aperture||2.5 mm|
|Low optical power||-5 diopters (m-1)|
|High optical Power||+13 diopters (m-1)|
|Optical quality (Wave Front Error)||45 nm (rms)|
|Transmission @ 587nm (Arctic 25H0)||97%|
|Transmission @ 850nm (Arctic 25H1)||97%|
|Power consumption (actuator only)||1 mW|
|Outer diameter||7.75 mm|
|Thickness (rear window to front of lens)||1.7 mm|
|Total thickness||2.1 mm|
|Storage Temperature||from -40 to 85°C|
|Operating Temperature||from -30 to 85°C|
- Supports Continuous Autofocus for video up to 30 fps
- Fast response time
- Focus range supports 5 cm to infinity
- Easy to integrate
- A-25H0: Arctic 25H with an Anti-Reflective coating optimized in the visible range
- A-25H1: Arctic 25H with an Anti-Reflective coating optimized in the Near Infrared
- A-25H9: Arctic 25H with no Anti-Reflective coating
- A-25HX-P07: Arctic 25HX (X=0, 1, 9) with FPC-A-7 (straight flex)
- A-25HX-P06: Arctic 25HX (X=0, 1, 9) with FPC-A-6 (bent flex)
Getting started with Arctic 25H
For more detailed information on optical, mechanical, electrical performance and design, please contact us.