NEW ! Caspian S-25H0-026 replaces Caspian M12-316-2.6
This Caspian module integrates a fixed lens module and an Arctic 25H0 variable focus liquid lens in an M12 receptacle (S-mount). The module is built-in with an FPC cable, and can be connected to a standard 1 mm pitch FPC connector. It can therefore be very easily integrated in a standard M12 sensor board. The module is compatible with imaging sensor formats up to 1/2.5’’ diagonal. This module can be driven by the same drivers as the Arctic 25H0 lens.
- M12x0.5 thread
- Flex Cable compatible with FCI connector SFW4S-2ST_E9LF
- Built-in AutoFocus actuator from 4 millimeters to infinity
- Optional built-in IR filter, and choice between bent or straight FPC.
- C-S-25H0-026-06: bent flex cable (FPC-A-6) without IR-cut filter.
- C-S-25H0-026-06I: bent flex cable (FPC-A-6) with IR-cut filter.
- C-S-25H0-026-07: straight flex cable (FPC-A-7) without IR-cut filter.
- C-S-25H0-026-07I: straight flex cable (FPC-A-7) with IR-cut filter.
Typical performance at 25°C
|Effective Focal Length||2.6 mm|
|Focus Range||4 mm to infinity|
|Image Circle Diameter|| 7.2 mm
Getting started with Caspian S-25H0-026
For more detailed information on optical, mechanical, electrical performance and design, please contact us.