This Caspian module integrates a fixed lens module and an Arctic 316 variable focus liquid lens in an M12 receptacle (S-mount). The module is built-in with an FPC cable, and can be connected to a standard 1 mm pitch FPC connector. It can therefore be very easily integrated in a standard M12 sensor board. The module is compatible with most imaging sensor formats, up to 1/3’’ diagonal. This module can be driven by the same drivers as the Arctic 316 lens.
- M12x0.5 thread
- Flex Cable compatible with FCI connector SFW4S-2ST_E9LF
- Built-in AutoFocus actuator from 7 cm to infinity
- Optional built-in IR filter (part number: Caspian M12-316-3.7-IR)
- Caspian M12-316-3.7 : Bent FPC, no IR-cut filter
- Caspian M12-316-3.7-IR : Bent FPC, built-in IR-cut filter
Typical performance at 25°C
|Effective Focal Length||3.7 mm|
|Focus Range||7 cm to infinity|
|Image Circle Diameter|| 6.1 mm
Getting started with Caspian M12-316-3.7
For more detailed information on optical, mechanical, electrical performance and design, please contact us.